Young Entrepreneurs Week Registration Open
YEBW is a week-long experiential education program designed to help you thrive personally and professionally… You get to stay and study on a college campus, while you learn how to run your own mock company with a team. Beyond the classroom and textbook, YEBW is an interactive experience filled with live competitions, inspiring seminars, team building activities and more.
Take home skills to help you thrive in college and your career!
– Gain hands-on business experience—it’s part of EVERY occupation you may pursue… – Explore your talents and interests, while developing professional skills. – Earn college credit and see what it’s like to stay on a college campus. – Discover new career fields and industries. – Connect with accomplished entrepreneurs and executives. – Meet business connections and mentors. – Make new friends.
99 percent of YEBW Alumni report improved confidence…
Benefits – Interactive Business Competitions
– Competency in Business – Inspiring Seminars
– College Credit & Exposure – Professional Development Workshops
– Career Direction – Teambuilding Exercises
– Connections – Mock Interviews & Presentations
– Communication Skills – Etiquette Dinner & Networking Opportunities
– Confidence – Life-Balance Activities & Games
Programs are designed to be challenging and rewarding for all students, regardless of prior business experience.
YEBW 2019 | Business Week
ARE YOU PART OF THE NEXT GENERATION OF BUSINESS LEADERS? One week might change your life…
June 23-29, 2019 July 7-13, 2019 July 28-Aug. 3, 2019 Aug. 11-17, 2019
For more information:
Student Engagement Officer
Young Entrepreneurs Business Week