Good morning RHS! After the pledge of allegiance we have 10 announcements Students and Staff, please stand for the Pledge of Allegiance.
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Here are the 10 announcements
● One- Don’t forget mini job fair held today (Thursday) at 10:30 in the Library.
● Two- Any students working on the VFW Art Scholarship, the deadline is noon Friday, March 24th. Turn artwork into Jacki in the Career Center.
● Three- We have one more Career Center college visit. Simpson University, a Christian University located in Redding California, will be here Wednesday, April 5th at 11:40 AM. Come check them out!
● Four- RHS Cheer is looking for stuntmen for football and basketball seasons next year. No experience necessary – we have an OSU stuntman alumni to coach you. See Mrs. Baumgartner in room 130 for details.
● Five- Empty Bowls Fundraising meal, hosted by RHS and RVHS, will be held at Ridgeview this Sunday from 12 to 6 PM. Guests will receive gourmet soup, rolls and refreshment with a handmade ceramic bowl.
● Six- FBLA members, we have a meeting at lunch today in room C100. Light lunch provided for FBLA members.
● Seven- This Friday is the Mr. and Miss. RHS pageant. the pageant starts at 6 pm in the auditorium tickets are 10 for students 15 for adults. Doors open at 5:30. Come and support your contestants and the NICU.12 athletic teams that compete in the California Pacific Conference and the NAIA
● Eight- Ladies, are you interested in “cheering on” our Panthers next year? Or possibly competing on our award winning varsity squad? Stop by the athletic office or room 130 for details.
● Nine- Attention all SkillsUSA members: there will be a meeting this today at lunch in the CTE Hub. This is a mandatory meeting for any members planning on attending State Conference
● Ten- Seniors if you have ordered graduation announcements or other items, other than your cap and gown which you will get on your last day of school, you can pick them up from Jacki in the career center. (3/23 3/24)
● The Freshmen are in first place in the attendance competition.
RHS Athletics: Friday 3/24 Softball Home vs Bend HS JV/V 4:30
COCC will be here on Thursday, April 6th for placement testing. Sign up in the Career Center for a time slot beginning at 7:30 AM. Seniors! If you intended to complete the Oregon Promise but never did, there is still time! See Jacki for details. (Fri).