Redmond High School Counseling Department
Hours: 7:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
Fax: (541) 923-4826
Name (click to email)
|Davis, Kris||Counselor (A-K)||(541) 923-4807 x. 1723|
|Jensen, Sophia||Counselor (L-Z)||(541) 923-4807 x. 1724|
|Counseling Office Staff
|Dahl, Jacki||College and Career|
|Davis, Sonya||Counseling Secretary / Registrar||(541) 923-4807
|Markham, Ruth||Scheduler / Transcript Requests / Chromebook / Picture ID||(541) 923-4807
|Dahl, Jacki||College and Career Center Coordinator/Counseling Support||(541) 923-3440|
How Can We Help You?
- Responsive Services: Help process personal, family, relationship, stress, and anxiety issues
- Mediation: Work on conflict resolution between students, parents, and teachers.
- Academic Assistance: Study skills support, Academic scheduling, Future planning.
- Referral to Community Resources i.e. Professional Counseling
The program will provide services that support every student’s academic, social-emotional, and vocational development toward becoming a responsible and contributing member of our complex changing society.
The counseling program is an essential part of the overall educational process and is integrated throughout students’ high school experiences. Each student is served by a network of support, including RHS staff, parents, and the community work to create a culture of acceptance which allows for the most productive learning environment for all students.
- Educational, vocational, and personal objectives are attainable by all students
- Every student should be served at their developmentally appropriate level.
- Counselors demonstrate personal and professional ethical competencies.
- All students have access to a state licensed counselor and child development specialist.
- Professional development and opportunities for professional growth both individually and collectively.
- Counselors connect and network with community, regional, state, and national agencies and organizations in order to access appropriate resources and support for students and families
- Utilize a Nationally recognized framework and standard for evaluating the counseling and guidance program for the district.
- Advocate for equitable opportunities for all students (IEP, 504)