Dear class of 2020,
All requirements must be met; If not, your submission will be omitted.The use of any portrait is up to the discretion of your Yearbook Staff. We do not discourage individuality; we do, however, wish to create a professional publication that everyone will enjoy.
If the Yearbook Staff does not receive correct submissions before Thursday, December 5th, 2019 your school I.D. photo will be used instead.
Senior Portrait Requirements
- Photos must be Headshots, framed from the chest up. Non headshots or full-body shots will be cropped into headshots.
- Photos must be in full color! No black & white or sepia tones will be accepted.
- Photos must be in focus.
- Face must be easy to see with no dark shadows or obstructions. No hats or hoodies.
- Photos must contain only you! (No friends, pets, props,etc.).
- Submissions must be in vertical or “portrait” format.
- No “Selfies”!
- Submissions must be taken with an, at least, 10 megapixel camera!
- The preferred format is .JPEG with 300ppi resolution and 5MB file size maximum.
Carefully read all requirements above.
- Compose an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the email subject line, include your full name and a contact phone number.
- Don’t forget to attach a photo that meets the requirements listed above.
- Send! And you’re done! Please call our yearbook adviser at 541-923-4800 for questions!