Students may earn up to 10 points per day in the Learning Essentials class. They may earn points by engaging in the following activities:
- Working or receiving instruction on their current classes
- Testing and improving their Reading, Writing, and Math skills with the “Easy CBM Program”
- Completing practice exams for the OAK’s Reading, Writing, and Math tests.
- Working on a self-directed book report or research report
- Completing Lessons on the online “Odyssey Ware Class”
(0-3) Student is Off Task/ Not Working/ Disruptive
(4-6) Student needs several reminders to begin work or stay on task
(7-10) Student is self-directed and working diligently on one of the above activities.